We value the safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy highlights how we will take care of your personal information.
Information we collect
We may collect, store and make use of the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your device or computer and about your visits to, and use of, www.springback-pr.co.uk (this includes your IP address, referral source, geographical location, length of visit, browser type and number of page views etc)
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (that includes name, email address, contact number etc)
- any other information that you choose to give us e.g. via the website’s contact form, through social media or via phone.
How we use your personal information
We shall possibly use your own personal information for the following:
- manage this website
- improve visitor’s website experience by personalising it accordingly
- send commercial communication out to you
- send email or postal communication to you that you have specifically requested
- providing third parties with data about our web users – however this data will not be used to distinguish any user individually
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by you or about you about to this website
- following interactions with you and how you have interacted with our marketing communications by storing this in our database
- where you have submitted personal data for publishing on our website, we will then publish and in otherwise use that data in agreement with the license you have granted to us.
- we will not give your personal data without your explicit agreement to any third parties for the use of direct marketing.
A cookie is the type of information sent by a web server to a web browser and stored then by the browser. Subsequently this information is sent back to the server every time the browser requests any page from the server. This helps to enable the web server to recognise and trace the web browser.
We may use two types of cookies; session and persistent on the website. We shall use the session cookies in order to: trace your use while you use and navigate the website. We shall use the persistent cookies to help enable our website to recognise your information when you visit.
Session cookies are deleted from your computer when your browser is closed. The persistent cookies are kept stored on your device or computer until they are deleted or until they last until an expiry date is reached.
We may use Google Analytics to evaluate how this website is used. Google Analytics produces statistics and other info and details about the use of the website through cookies, which are located on the computers of users.
You can tell us to send you any personal data that we store about you.
Additionally, we may release data about you:
- as necessary when we are required by law to do so;
- in relation to any legal dealings or potential legal proceedings
- so that we can establish, defend or exercise our legal rights (this includes offering data to others for fraud prevention and minimising credit risk)
- to the potential purchaser or purchaser of any business or asset that we are selling or contemplating selling.
Amendments to this Policy
Springback PR & Communications Ltd is the data controller of this website.
Security of your personal information
We take reasonable organisational and technical precautions to avoid the misuse, loss or amendment of your personal data
We store all the personal data you provide on our servers.
However, transmission of data over the internet is intrinsically insecure and we therefore can’t guarantee the security of the data electronically.
You are personally responsible for ensuring your user details and password are confidential. We will never ask you to give us your password.
Should your details that we have about you need to be updated or corrected then please contact us.
Please get in contact by email or by post to Springback PR & Communications Ltd, 8 Wylds Lane, Weston, Petersfield, Hampshire GU32 3NW
Third party websites
www.springback-pr.co.uk contains links to external websites. We aren’t accountable or responsible for any of the practices or privacy policies of third party websites.
This policy was updated on 1 May 2018